Hand-held veterinary ultrasound system for multipurpose ultrasound imaging
FarmScan® M30 is new small in size but big in functionality and features. Modern hand-held designed exclusively for veterinary practitioners, who need an economic and simple ultrasound for the purpose of swine and ovine pregnancy diagnostics . It will help to determine the best time for insemination, early/late pregnancy and sex.
Pregnancy diagnostics for swine and ovine.
Why is it worth having the M30?
You will quickly understand positive qualities of this M30 ultrasound scanner designed to work in the field because:
- 10 hours for continuous operation, meeting a long day scanning needs(2 batteries);
- Only 325g,and modern ergonomics designing make it comfort to use;
- Advanced full digital core technology to obtain high quality images, ensure accurate pregnancy check at early stage;
- 128 frames permanent storage, without loss of image when powered off;
- High quality 3.8"TFT LCD screen providing a clear, transparent image;
- Observation of foetus during pregnancy, helps to reduce the cost of running a breeding farm through selection of pregnant female animals and appropriate breeding management.
|Monitor: ||3.8 inches TFT LCD|
|Display modes: ||B,M mode|
|Display Depth:||≥190mm, multi-steps|
|Scanning angel: ||90º|
|Operating time: ||7 hours of continuous operation|
|Net weight: ||0.3kg|
|Image storage: ||128 image|
|Dimension:||(L)24cm X (W)12cm X (W)5cm|
|Penetration range: ||18cm,16cm,15cm,14cm,13cm,12cm,11cm,10cm,9cm|
|Probe frequency: ||2.5/3.5/5.0 MHz|
A standard set contains:
|1||Main Unit:FarmScan M30||1|
|2||2.5/3.5/5.0MHz Sector waterproof Probe||1|
|3||110V~240V AC Adapter||1|
|4||Li-ion Battery 2600 mAh||1|
|8||Basic User's Guide||1|
|10||12 months warranty for machine and probe under PRO-SUPPORT||1|
|11||Screen protector for M30||1|
|1||Additional Li-ion Battery 2600 mAh||1|
|3||3.5/5.0MHz Sector waterproof Probe||1|
|5||Additional 12 months warranty service for machine under PRO-SUPPORT||1|